A profitable startup, led by experienced entrepreneur, is looking to hire a device drivers team leader. The offices are in the Center District.
20 - 50 עובדים
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in C / C++.
- Experience with the following: Linux Kernel, Linux Device drivers, Linux User space drivers, Linux network programming.
- Good exposure to Networking data path on Linux Kernel.
- Eperience in networking.
- Ability to be creative, efficient, and productive with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Management experience.
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with upstream community members outside of the team and company.
- DPDK development experience.
- Experience in developing a protocol module from scratch.
- Familiarity with at least 2 of the following technologies:
Networking and terms like L2, L3, ARP, IP and MAC addresses, ARP, DHCP, DNS.
- Familiarity with OVS, DPDK, SDN/NFV, OpenFlow, OpenStack, tunneling protocols, fd.io.
- Familiarity with at least one virtualization technology: KVM, VMware, Xen.
- Experience in high performance networking.