A profitable Big Data & analytics company, based in Tel Aviv, is seeking a DevOps & Big Data Backend Developer to help develop and maintain the company's ever evolving backend system.
20 - 50 עובדים
- 3+ years of experience working as a Java / Jboss / Spring / Hibernate / Python server side developer in high volume data environments.
- Experience with Linux System administrator in a high availability global data center environment.
- Highly Experienced with Google Cloud / Amazon Cloud.
- Significant experience in DevOps roles including Network Administration (Solid understanding of networking and TCP/IP).
- Proven experience with building and maintaining CICD procedures using common tools as: Dockers & Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus.
- Integration with Source control management: Hive / Hbase / Hadoop / EMR / Dataproc.
- Good understanding of cloud security.
- Familiarity with data transfer protocols: http(s), REST, SOAP, Json, Avro, Parquet.
- Knowledge in scripting (Bash), Node.js/Apache/Nginx tuning & troubleshooting.
- B.A in Computer Science or similar.
- Team player, good personal skills and service oriented person.
- Open minded, creative with a can do and initiative attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure & willing to work in unconventional hours including weekends.
- High and Fast self-learning ability, motivated and dedicated person.
- System overview ability.
- Multitasking, working in a dynamic business environment.
- Responsible, reliable, self-managed.
- ESX virtualization software experience.
- SQL administration experience.
- Apache Beam.
- Kafka / Pub Sub / Kinesis.
- Experience in working with Puppet/chef.