A global & profitable security company, based in Herzliya, is looking for a security research tech lead / team leader.
- 6+ years of hand-on experience in the cyber security industry.
- 2+ years of proven experience in leading a technical team of senior security specialists.
- Experience in identifying and analyzing trends or patterns related to security incidents in datasets with strong SQL and data analysis capabilities.
- Excellent data analytic skills of network traffic, internal network based logs and OS event log with understanding patterns of activity and identify attacks.
- Understanding of Windows authentication methods (Kerberos, NTLM, etc.) security issues, attack vectors and related security trends.
- Experience with Windows related vulnerabilities.
- In-depth understanding of an organization's security, risks and potential attack vectors in all of the organization's perimeters.
- Strong knowledge of SQL language.
- Experience in building, reviewing, maintaining the research technical documentation, behavioral design and blogs.
- Programming and scripting background (C++ / Python / Perl).
- Proven record of successfully meeting project deadlines and milestones on enterprise level projects and\or operations.
- Proven experience with security research activities, incident response and\or red-team operations, penetration testing.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Team player, confident, independent and enthusiastic!
- Leadership skills in personal mentoring, technical guidance and proactively initiate new activities