A profitable Big Data company, based in Petah Tikva, is seeking a System & DevOps engineer.
20 - 50 עובדים
- At least 3 years of experience as a Linux system administrator or DevOps.
- Strong scripting capabilities - a must (Ruby - an advantage).
- Experience with remote management of large server farms.
- Experience with SQL databases - a must (MySQL - advantage).
- Broad experience with monitoring services and tools - a must (Graphite & Nagios - an advantage).
- Broad experience with configuration management - a must (Chef or Puppet - an advantage).
- Experience with web servers - a must (Apache, Django & Tomcat - an advantage).
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra especially) - an advantage.
- Experience with Load Balancing (Haproxy for example) - an advantage.
- High level Linux expertise.
- 24/7 availability by phone.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment in simultaneous projects.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills; enjoy working in both individual and team settings.
- Very high proficiency in both spoken and written English.