A global company, that has developed a market leading video platform, is seeking a senior DevOps Engineer . Perks & benefits: weekly yoga classes, hackathons and many opportunities for personal & professional growth. The
offices are in Ramat Gan.
In this role, you will bring your drive and passion for excellent customer service and continuous quality improvement, and be involved in designing and supporting environment solutions for the company's employees.
An award-winning global cyber security company, based in Herzliya, is looking for DevOps Tech Lead to join a strong team.
The chosen candidate will be engaged in the optimization of engineering processes and tooling affecting
the engineering departments across the company CES product lines. He/she will be involved in the development and support of solutions which enhance the efficiency of engineering as well as configuration of tools and responding to the on-going needs of the engineering teams as a primary customer. These solutions will involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
Job Responsibilities: * 70% of the time on hands-on activities and the rest 30% would be related to team lead activities. * Prioritizes work effectively and efficiently. Manage work backlog and assignments to the team members. * Breaks large tasks into smaller ones and sets milestones, identifies and plans for dependencies. * Develop key skills and knowledge required for supporting or operating DevOps toolchain and new DevOps initiatives within Global DevOps. * Ensure the quality of the solution being delivered, testing its functionality before it is consumed by main engineering. * Consults with users, other DevOps Engineers and architects to understand how their solution can be designed/delivered in a manner which benefits the entire organization.
An award-winning & successful cyber security company, that takes very good of its employees, is looking to hire a System Administrator to join the R&D team. The offices are in Petah Tikva
Job Responsibilities: * Join the
DevOps team which is responsible for creating, managing and supporting the processes of Dev Department. * Install, configure and deploy systems in a large-scale accordance with the company's plans. * Monitor and automate processes for several network Environment. * Work closely with Dev department to provide solutions for operations challenges. * Deploy and manage cloud and on-premises environments to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems. * System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
A Big Data startup in the financial field, led by experienced entrepreneurs & backed by investors, is looking to hire a DevOps engingeer. The offices are in the center district.
Job Respnsibilities: * Develop new solutions
and self-service tools for the development team. * Participate in product design phase, providing guidance, tools and support. * Manage company infrastructure. * Work closely with other teams to drive the next phase of Cloud solutions. * Be a source of expertise for infrastructure, implementation and deployment of applications and tools. * Develop automated installations & CI / CD processes. * Develop Cloud-based deployment tools. * Improve product delivery process through selection and use of new technologies. * Work closely with developers in building development tools, analysis tools and production tools. * Manage and monitor production environment.
An award-winning global cyber security company, based in Herzliya, is looking for a DevOps team leader to join a strong team.
Responsibilities: * Manage a team of DevOps engineers. * Design, develop and improve tools for CI,
CD, build and release procedures. * Work in a mixed environment of both Linux and Windows and solve technological challenges requiring in-depth understanding of configuration management, scripting, and operating systems. * Build a fast, reliable, and stable infrastructure while constantly improving and simplifying our infrastructure.
A profitable Big Data company, based in Petah Tikva, is seeking a Big Data DevOps engineer.
Areas of Responsibility: * Major systems in the company's server farm (hundreds of servers); including production servers and db clusters as
well as our Backend Big Data NoSQL clusters. * Building, monitoring and automation of everything from server installation and maintenance to automatic recovery, from security and network automation to DB management. * Cutting-edge Big Data infrastructure research and implementation.